Frequently Asked Questions
- ?How is Mobarrow powered?
Mobarrow is powered by 12 V/26 Ah lead-acid battery
- ?How long is Mobarrow battery life per each charge?
Working time per charge with norma load „50 kg“ is between 6 – 8 hours
- ?How many kilometers can Mobarrow travel on a single charge?
It depends on the terrain, the weight of the load and uphill pitch.
Approximately 10 km with a payload of 50 kg with uphill pitch 5%.
- ?I´m an older person and afraid Mobarrow is travelling too fast.
Certainly not, Mobarrow is set with forward speed 3 – 4, 5 km /h .. This speed is suitable for a smooth ride and ease of handling.
However, the speed will be slightly reduced with a higher load
- ?Isn´t Mobarrow rather heavy compared to a conventional wheelbarrow ?
Mobarrow weighs about 10 kg more than a standard barrow with most weight situated on the wheel axis. This minimizes the effort required to operate it, all this with great performance and useage.
- ?How many kilograms can Mobarrow carry and still be able to deal with an obstacle?
Mobarrow has a maximum load capacity 120 kg and can traverse a vertical barrier up to 20 cm.
- ?Where can Mobarrow be suitably used ?
Wherever you want to save effort and allow pleasure whilst working. Mobarrow is commonly used in construction, horticulture, vinyards, forestry, agriculture, industry, estates, gardens and property …
- ?Can Mobarrow be used in a professional capacity ?
Sure, Mobarrow takes a strong position in all sorts of the professional world. Technical and municipal services, road maintenance, forests and parks, paving & sidewalks, stables and kennels … this is just a small sample of our satisfied users.